ITS JPO Public Meetings and Webinars
Meetings and Webinars
Below is a list of public meetings and webinars. As they become scheduled more information will be provided. For more information please contact Mike Pina at (202) 366-3700 or e-mail Mike.Pina@dot.gov.
- 3rd Vehicle-to-Everything Summit: Saving Lives with Connectivity 9/21/23
- Learn the Latest About the ITS4US Program at the Institute of Transportation Engineers Annual Meeting 2023 7/19/23
- ITS4US Deployment Program Phase 2 Webinar: Low-Speed Self-Driving Shuttles – State of the Technology and Sustainability and Equity Implications Presented by Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority and BuffALLo All Access 5/5/23
- ITS4US Deployment Program Phase 2 Webinar: Transit Health Connector – The Pains and Gains in Effective Outreach Presented by Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency 4/18/23
- Learn the Latest About the ITS4US and ITS4Equity Programs at the 2023 ITS America Conference & Expo 4/3/23
- Register for the Developing a Plan for Enhancing Safety Through Interoperable Connectivity Meeting 4/3/23
- "Enhancing the Safety of Vulnerable Road Users at Intersections", webinar recording and presentation material is now available 3/23/23
- U.S. Department of Transportation Free Public Webinar: Enhancing the Safety of Vulnerable Road Users at Intersections 2/23/23
- Meet Representatives from ITS4US Deployment Sites at the 2023 Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting 1/9/23
Talking Technology and Transportation T3 Webinars
Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) Webinars are 90-minute webinars that discuss topics in current and emerging ITS technologies. The ITS Joint Program Office sponsors T3 webinars through its ITS Professional Capacity Building Program. See the T3 schedule.
Connected Vehicle Pilot Webinars
The Connected Vehicle Pilot Deployment Program seeks to combine connected vehicle and mobile device technologies in innovative and cost-effective ways. The ITS Joint Program Office runs webinars on topics related to the pilot program. Visit the program’s webpage to keep up to date on webinars and program activities.