ITS JPO Public Meetings and Webinars
Meetings and Webinars
Below is a list of public meetings and webinars. As they become scheduled more information will be provided. For more information please contact Mike Pina at (202) 366-3700 or e-mail Mike.Pina@dot.gov.
- Don't Miss the U.S. Department of Transportation at the ITS World Congress 2022 9/19/22
- Mark Your Calendars: Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Summit Hosted by the U.S. Department of Transportation 8/2/22
- Mark Your Calendars: Informational Webinar Introducing the Strengthening Mobility and Revolutionizing Transportation Grants Program 7/25/22
- Mark Your Calendars: Two Pre-Recorded Virtual Information Sessions on Intelligent Transportation Systems Deployment Ė Data for Decision Making 6/28/22
- Free Public Webinar on the WYDOT Connected Vehicle Pilot: Deployment Results and Lessons Learned is now open for registration 6/9/22
Talking Technology and Transportation T3 Webinars
Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) Webinars are 90-minute webinars that discuss topics in current and emerging ITS technologies. The ITS Joint Program Office sponsors T3 webinars through its ITS Professional Capacity Building Program. See the T3 schedule.
Connected Vehicle Pilot Webinars
The Connected Vehicle Pilot Deployment Program seeks to combine connected vehicle and mobile device technologies in innovative and cost-effective ways. The ITS Joint Program Office runs webinars on topics related to the pilot program. Visit the programís webpage to keep up to date on webinars and program activities.