ITS JPO Public Meetings and Webinars
Meetings and Webinars
Below is a list of public meetings and webinars. As they become scheduled more information will be provided. For more information please contact Mike Pina at (202) 366-3700 or e-mail Mike.Pina@dot.gov
- Free Public Webinar on the New York City Department of Transportation (NYCDOT) Connected Vehicle Pilot: Performance Measurement and Transition Plan 11/10/21
- Complete Trip – ITS4US Deployment Program Concept of Operations Webinars 6/29/21
- U.S. Department of Transportation to Host a Webinar on the Artificial Intelligence for Intelligent Transportation Systems Program 5/4/21
- The U.S. Department of Transportation Hosts a Webinar on the Work Zone Data Exchange Project 4/19/21
- Free Public Webinar on the Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority (THEA) Connected Vehicle Pilot: Deployment Results and Transition Plan 1/11/21
Talking Technology and Transportation T3 Webinars
Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) Webinars are 90-minute webinars that discuss topics in current and emerging ITS technologies. The ITS Joint Program Office sponsors T3 webinars through its ITS Professional Capacity Building Program. See the T3 schedule.
Connected Vehicle Pilot Webinars
The Connected Vehicle Pilot Deployment Program seeks to combine connected vehicle and mobile device technologies in innovative and cost-effective ways. The ITS Joint Program Office runs webinars on topics related to the pilot program. Visit the program’s webpage to keep up to date on webinars and program activities.